Thursday, January 14, 2010

Destiny Models Is This A Nice Name For My Teen Sims Model?

Is this a nice name for my teen Sims model? - destiny models

If you want The Sims 2 I google that name for my Sims 2 Model, Destiny Hope. Well, anyway, I have a video in Windows Movie Maker and I wonder whether the name is good enough. Here are the names of any other way, what do you think?
Candy.
McKenzie.
John.
Olivia.
Them.
Lilly.
Lola.
Isabelle.
male and the names of producers Steve () and Sofia (daughter)

"No rude comments
Suggest Names
"Tell me the names of
"Remember!

2 comments:

Jonathan T said...

Simmy

cheyenn... said...

Oh, come on!
I have a bad comment!
Theres no fun in a rude comments!
lmao.
Now, by the rude remark. Do not worry, it's not so bad.
- McKenzie is the stupidest name I've heard!
no ... Destiny Hope is the stupidest name ever.
I mean Hannah Montana? "Come on! Lame!
- What Azalea
or Delilah
or Nola ... [I was always like this]
- Candy is my middle name! = [] [Although]]
Lola is very kool
Olivia love .. sorry.
I love it! =]
"Remember why?

Boys' names:
Harry! =]
or like James Franco!
Yum !!!!! =]

Post a Comment