Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Inkjet Disk Printer I'm Trying To Find A Driver For My Printer. Need Help Figuring Out How To Install A Printer On Vista OS?

I'm trying to find a driver for my printer. Need help figuring out how to install a printer on Vista OS? - inkjet disk printer

My laptop is running Windows Vista and I have an Epson inkjet printer ink. My team gives me a message that the software is not compatible. How do I install the printer without the disk? My sister was capable of doing before, but I have a new hard drive for my laptop and I do not know how her and she did not do it for me.

1 comment:

Sam said...

To epson.com and find the correct driver.

If you know how to get 11 every month for free ink cartridges for Epson want to visit http://www.ccs-digital.com/freeink.asp already been accessed 4 times.

Post a Comment