Monday, December 28, 2009

Changing Your Name In Georgia For Someone Living In Georgia, What Is The Legal Procedure For Changing Their Name?

For someone living in Georgia, what is the legal procedure for changing their name? - changing your name in georgia

From the day of my birth has never been known by the name on my birth certificate. My name is Mexican, it is very difficult to pronounce and speak no Spanish, and although its difficult for me to decide. I've always been a nickname. Is the name of Anna, but with Katie's name in your certificate. In fact, it makes sense. My nickname is also a short version of my real name. I also received a name. I hate my name. Please help.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should ask any good lawyer, who can? People change their names all the time, when they get married, you have a big thing?

Post a Comment