Saturday, December 12, 2009

Greeting For A Church Program Can I Get Into The University Of Dayton Or Franciscan University Psychology Program?

Can I get into the University of Dayton or Franciscan University Psychology program? - greeting for a church program

I am a junior in high school with approximately a weighted average of 3.0. 4 Honors and AP 1 at all this year. Gov't am a member of the student status for the classification and Fbla from goalkeeper for my lacrosse team. I am very active in my church, and participated in a weeklong mission trip to Appalachia, which receives about 40 hours of community service in the last 3 years. I'm not positive, but I'm waiting in 1500 on the SAT? I believe that my case Maybes praise for these two institutions, but I would like the Dirty College Board because I know that is no reason at all

No comments:

Post a Comment